Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

INNISFREE WINE PEELING JELLY SOFTENER REVIEW| PICTURES




Hello everyone! How are you? As promised in my last post I am back with another Korean skincare product with you all! Innisfree is one of the most popular Korean skincare brands in India. It has a lot of products which live up to its claims and helps to renew your skin deeply from within. 

 This is my first time shopping from the brand and I am glad I decided to give it a go! This product is a hydrating peel with the goodness of wine which exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells. This product is something new in my skincare collection so let’s see how it fairs!!

A skincare item which renews skin from this πŸ‘†πŸ» toπŸ‘‰πŸ» πŸ‘†πŸ» this!!


PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: It retails for INR 900 for 180ML and is available at www.nykaa.com and innisfree stores.


The packaging of the product is absolutely stunning! It looks like a miniature  wine bottle. The bottle is made of plastic but definitely feels luxurious to hold. The bottle has sticker labels which have all the details regarding the product.



 Also Korean products has all instructions written in Korean, which is rarely understandable, it has the details in English. Also if you happen to buy products from korea, or anywhere outside, there is this little black corner which you can pull to read the instructions or the details of the product in English. 





The inside of the product is secured with a lid and the size of opening is just perfect to get a particular amount of product without wastage.




As the description says, this product is enriched with goodness of wine extracts it smells like a rose-y wine. The smell is not too overpowering and I like it. Wine plays a vital role when it comes to anti-aging and providing hydration to the skin. Its properties help skin to renew the skin cells and nourish the skin. 



This peeling mask is transparent in color and in liquid gel form. It feels very soft and smooth to touch. The product does not have any  huge exfoliant beads but it does have very micro granules in it.

The description of the product says to pour the product on cotton pad and sweep it across the face but I like to pour it on my palm and use directly on the face as cotton absorbs half of the product. 


This liquid exfoliater is chemical free and can be used on all skin types.
I use this peeling mask after I cleanse my face.  The most interesting thing is how this product works. When you apply the product on your face, it starts to ball up which help to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the skin. A few people claim that the balls made is actually dead skin, but it’s hard for me to believe it 100%




The texture of the product is runny and it is very gentle on the skin. I like to put the product onto my face, keep it for 30 seconds and then start massaging. The process of the tiny balls made can be felt and seen. It gets absorbed in the skin very quickly and I wash it off with lukewarm water.

It’s great how my skin feels after I use it. My skin feels ultra soft and smooth and this is very gentle to be used daily. The wine provides enough hydration and my skin does not feel stretchy after it. 


Overall, this product really worked for me. The packaging, the fragrance, the performance of the product really works for me. With providing nourishment to the skin it works great for textured skin too and makes it smooth. I use it two times a week as of now. I love for its chemical free, alcohol free and just perfect for the skin needs. Totally recommend. 


UNTIL NEXT TIME, 



LOVE.

4 comments: