Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

THE FACE SHOP RICE BRIGHT CLEANSING WATER REVIEW|PICTURES




Hello everyone! How are you? K-Beauty has always impressed me and I am sure it’s on the wish list of so many people. I’ve always wanted to indulge myself in K- skin care because I was really keen to know what the fuss is all about! We all know Korean beauty and skincare products have the cutest and gorgeous packaging and one can really not ignore it. With the availability of Korean products here in India I have seen many people including them in their skin care regime!

 
 I bought a few Korean skin care products from the nykaa sale so I’ll be bombarding you with some serious Korean skincare in further posts :P

I picked up two things from the face shop rice bright range; their cleansing water and cleanser. I see people around me raving about the cleansing water and sale was the right time to pick it up! 

PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: It originally retails for INR 590 for 145 ML and I got it for INR 472 in sale and is available on www.amazon.in and www.nykaa.com


Talking about the packaging of the product it’s very meh for me. The product comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser.




 All the details regarding the products are mentioned on the bottle.  When I first received the bottle, the product was already coming out of dispenser and the product literally goes in all directions when dispensed. I’d have loved if it came in a screw lid bottle so that would have made it travel friendly. I cannot think of travelling with this product with the fear of it spilling everywhere.





But the performance of the product let me forgot that the packaging sucks. I mainly use it to remove my makeup and I absolutely love it. It has a runny consistency with a very pleasant fragrance, I don’t know how to describe how it smells but the aroma is I find in products contains rice. I like to take the product on a cotton ball and swipe across my face. 




It works great in removing makeup and also waterproof ones. It feels very light-medium (if that makes sense) on the skin and pull out all the dirt. It does leave a greasy feeling on the face but my dry skin enjoys it as it balances the hydration and cleanses the face at the same time. It does clings in eyes but I use less quantity of product when removing my eye makeup so that works out.


Another best thing is it works great on dry patches. It provides immense hydration that your dry patches are almost gone after using this. It didn’t break out or irritated my skin in any ways and regular usage of it will absolutely help to brighten up the skin with the goodness of rice and other ingredients. 


Overall, I love this product, it does great job and I believe I will enjoy this much more in winters. I only wish the packaging was better so that I could travel with it. Also oily skinned beauties may not enjoy the tacky feeling it gives. But I love it. I will definitely repurchase it in next sale as it does an amazing job of pulling out the dirt from the skin, providing hydration, removing makeup all the the same time! 


UNTIL NEXT TIME,


LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice review. Definitely trying this out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it is made for dry skin :) Nice Review

    ReplyDelete