Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

INDIAN VERSION OF THE OH-SO FAMOUS FARSALI ROSE GOLD ELIXIR?






Hello everyone! How are you! I am lately been MIA, because the weather is really acting up. And the worst part is, you spend your days doing absolutely nothing and just lazing around! I have sneaked so many skin care products in my regime and tested them out for a good time and I have dozens of skin care products to share with you and one being the INDULGEO ESSENTIALS ROSE GOLD OIL! 

 
I came across this brand on Instagram and there were many positive reviews about it. Some also called it a dupe of Farsali rose gold elixir which gained the hype all over the internet. I don’t own the farsali rose gold elixir but they look same in terms of appearance, cannot really comment on their performance.


I was always intrigued to buy the Farsali rose gold elixir but its price always stopped me. You get it for INR 4500-5000 for 30 ML with instagram resellers. And the Indulgeo Rose gold oil retails for INR 1000 for 15 ML and 1800 for 30 ML. I finally decided to try the indulgeo rose gold oil because the gold flakes called out my name! :p


The rose gold oil comes in a beautiful cobalt blue glass bottle with a dropper which has gold detailing on it. The product feels absolutely luxurious to see. It is completely organic, vegan and all other details regarding the product are mentioned on the bottle.



The consistency of the oil is between not too runny and medium. I found it heavy when I first used it, as I compared it with my THE BODY SHOP Oils of Life. You need to give bottle a good shake before using. 


The gold flakes are really the star of the show. I felt like a kid who was very astonished to see the gold flakes. I felt so joyful! I literally wasted 2 precious drops of oil just to get a big piece of gold!




Indulgeo Essential Rose Gold oil is a mix of 6 essential oils with the goodness of pumpkin seed oil as a base which makes it a great anti aging product. It helps to cure fine lines, pigmentation, wrinkles.




Coming to the performance of the product, I didn’t find much difference in first use, in terms of brightening. It really nourished my skin in depth and hydrated it so well. It’s my dry skin’s new BFF. With the usage of product regularly I definitely spotted a difference. It gave my skin beautiful healthy glows every time I use it and also if I have any dry patches, it just makes them disappear. I have included this in my night care regime and I wake up to a radiant skin every morning. It’s like a facial at home! 



The oil gets absorbs in the skin in a minute and doesn’t feel greasy! And the best part is, I am enjoying using it in this weather too. As it is completely organic, all skin types can use it, even oily skin beauties. It’s a myth that if you have oily skin you cannot use facial oils, instead using facial oil helps you to balance the oils of the skin and prevents the skin to produce more oils which leads to breakouts. Also, it acts as an amazing base for makeup, my foundation sits beautifully when I use it.


I have been going through breakouts recently, so I try my skin care products very wisely. I use one new product at a time just to make sure how it actually works and if it breaks me out or not.  This oil didn’t give me a single breakout or irritated me in any way. 


Overall, this is one amazing affordable oil in the market and my skin is definitely gonna thank me later for using the goodness of anti-oxidant, anti-aging oils! If you want to switch your facial oil or looking for one to include in your regime do have a look! I have a 15 ML bottle currently and I’ll soon be getting the 30 ML one once this gets over! 


UNTIL NEXT TIME,



LOVE.

4 comments:

  1. omg this is so satisfying. Would love to try it out as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% satisfying! thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. I would have bought it right away if it was a bit lighter in texture. My skin is acting up to oils these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the weather is acting up a lot! though you can give it a try in winters! :D

      Delete