Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

OVAL BRUSH SET REVIEW| PICTURES




 It may come to no surprise, when artis launched the spoon brushes a.k.a oval brushes, people went gaga over them. I saw many makeup artists and you tubers raving about them and how easy it was to get a flawless finish with them.


 Artis launched the oval brushes with sky high rates. The company retails the whole set of 10 brushes for whooping 355$ and single brushes ranges from 55$-70$.

  Many other brands launched the oval brush set for much lesser price which made it easy for people to buy. I was eyeing on them since long but had no idea from where to get them. I researched many instagram pages, re-sellers but for some reason didn’t trust them for two reasons, 1st being quality and 2nd price.


 One day while browsing through Amazon, I found these brushes, exactly what I wanted, rose gold and black in color with an affordable price tag. The brushes arrived within a week, very safely packed and in absolute good condition.



 As the brushes are not from any specific brand, the handles are not very sturdy. So, you have to be really careful while applying pressure to them. I got mine for 1270 INR.




Before writing long paragraphs, I just want to conclude that, I LOVE THEM TO BITS! I tested them for a month, literally abused them to the core. These brushes make it SO easy to apply makeup when you just have 2 minutes in hand without looking streaky or patchy. These are the softest brushes I have ever own. I am so much obsessed that I even passed my beauty blender for them, without which I didn’t do my makeup for as long as I can remember. The brushes are great for almost everything, full face, contour, precision, everything.


 The different sizes of the brushes reaches every part of the face. They feel softest on the skin, and are very dense. The bristles are tightly packed and have zero fallout. As of now, I have used them for my light to medium coverage foundations and loved the outcome. Not too sure how will these fair with heavy coverage foundations, maybe I will stick with my buffering and stippling brushes.





THE WASH TEST: Washing these brushes is quite tricky. Like it’s easy to wash and they don’t stain. But all you have to remember is do not let water go till the bottom of the brush. It can react with the glue and the whole cluster may come off! I did go really hard with one of my brush and the whole cluster came off. 



Overall, I am highly impressed with them. This is one of those items I enjoyed splurging on. Love the quality, density and variety of sizes they come in.  Highly recommend!






 UNTIL NEXT TIME,


LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment