Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

MYOHO FRENCH GREEN CLAY MASK: REVIEW| PICTURES| SWATCH


Hello guys! We all love taking care of our skin as much as we love to layer it up with makeup. My skin care and makeup go hand in hand. I usually take out time twice a week to pamper myself.


 So recently, i went to an exhibition and came across this brand called "MYOHO"! They had a good variety of skin care items for all skin types and i was intrigued to try some. The brand has a variety of scrubs, face masks, soaps, body care, serum etc. The lady their explained everything regarding each of the product and they all seemed very promising. I am totally into natural and organic skin care for quite a long time. I got few scrubs, face masks and gel moisturizers and today i will be talking about one of their best sellers 'french green clay mask' 


About the brand- Myoho brings to you natural,safe and handmade luxury beauty products that will enhance your skin &beauty! Handcrafted with purest natural ingredients, the fragrances will rapture and rejuvenate your senses in scintillating ways. 

Claims- The perfect detox for face, the goodness of french green clay in this mask deep cleans your pores, removes toxins,keep you skin feel fresh and hydrated. Suits all skin types.  

Packaging- The mask comes in a round plastic tub, with brand and product name. I picked up the sample size of it to try out so it does not have any ingredients list or directions how to use. 


Since it's a tub packaging it may seem unhygienic to some, I use a spatula and scoop out the amount of product I want. The product is secured with an extra lid, to avoid spilling and making it travel friendly.

Ingredients -Water, french green clay,sunflower oil,fruit extract,proplyene gycol,glycerol,fragnance,polysorbate 80

Price- 380 INR (40 grams), 580 INR (75 grams), I got the sample size for 70 INR. 

Shelf life-6 months after opening, store in cool and dry place.

The mask is green in color, which reminds me of art clay dough, just in a melted version. The colour of the mask was the first reason I got attracted to it! The product is liquid-y in consistency. I applied a thin layer of it on my face and it dried down way to quickly. After applying, it gave a tingling sensation for first few minutes.



 It has an exotic aroma and I could sense it till the time the mask was on.  I kept it on for 10 minutes and washed it off. The mask instantly gave a refreshing feeling and it didn't clog my pores. The best past is after washing, my skin didn't feel stretch-y or dehydrated. The mask took of dead cells off my face and cleared my pores. My skin felt soft and moisturized. 


I use this mask twice a week, and I will definitely pick up a big tub of it! So looking forward for more results it gives!

If you are looking for a face mask which clears out dead skin cells and clean pores without drying out the skin, you should definitely check this brand out. They have a wide variety of products. 

You can shop Mhoyo handcrafted luxuries products through facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Myoho-Handcrafted-Luxuries) and the team may assist you. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LOVE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment