Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

L’OREAL MAT MAGIQUE 12H BRIGHT MAT FOUNDATION REVIEW|PICTURES|SWATCHES




NEW FOUNDATION LAUNCH??  Give it to me!! Though I am not a person who wears foundation on a daily basis, but I like to keep different finishes of foundations to use depending upon my mood and my skin’s mood of course. 


 So l’oreal launched an affordable product after a long time, I find its prices definitely on a higher side being a drugstore brand. I was very curious to try this out.


WHAT LOREAL CLAIMS:


PRICE:  595INR



Talking about the packaging I personally really liked it. It is feminine, chic and the best part, is it comes in a tube form! It comes in a vibrant hot pink metallic tube with details written with silver on it. The tube contains 30ML of product and is great for travelling. 




MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:  First things first, nothing makes me happier getting a foundation of exact match.  I got an exact shade match; G1 (a beige yellow tone) which feels likes my skin but better. When I went to the l’oreal counter and asked the SA about this, she suggested me not to go for this as I have combination skin which is on a dry side ( not too dry as sahara desert :P)  but I genuinely wanted to give this a try as L’oreal infalliable is my holy grail from the drugstore.




 I asked her to apply the foundation on my face rather than my wrist as it is the best way to select the shade and see if the foundation works for me. First impressions, it felt very light weight almost nothing. I was very much impressed with the way it looked on my skin. It smoothed out the texture of my skin and gave a very beautiful natural glow. It gives a medium coverage with a semi-matte finish, so you really don’t need to set it with powder unless your skin is too oily! The product has SPF 11 with PA ++. 




So I tested this product for good one week and it didn’t break me out! (Blessed) or clogged my pores. Which are few of the things I look out for while testing a new product. It blended so smoothly. No streaks, no cakey feel.  It gave a very satin-glowy looking finish which I LOVE! I had a little redness around my cheeks and it covered them fairly. I also tried to layer it up to see how it works and surprisingly it gave a natural finish that way too. It didn’t look cakey or accentuate my dryness.


Swatch blended

 The only thing I disliked about the product range is the shade variety. It comes in 5 shades which is very limited for Indian skin tones. 

Also, L’oreal didn’t live the claim of long lasting for 12H. It stayed good for 6-7 hours on me.

So, if you are looking for an affordable daily wear foundation, definitely check this out. Normal –oily skinned people will enjoy this. Beauties with very dry skin please stay away from this.

OVERALL VERDICT: 4.5/5

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment