Pages

Monday 3 October 2016

FESTIVE SERIES:EASY GOLD BROWN MAKEUP LOOK





Hello guys! Happy navratri to everyone who are celebrating. I was so curious to play with my Violet Voss Holy Grail palette, and I came out with this easy gold brown make up look. 


Though the look is very simple, but the lashes added a full on drama to it. The gold eyes and bright lips is my go to festive look, when I am in hurry because it looks flattering with almost every outfit. It was also my first time with false lashes so the excitement was clearly on a next level. Totally love this look, simple and flattering at the same time.  


 I am thinking to do more make up looks on festive series. Do let me know your thoughts on this one! 





For eyes, I started with Thanks a Latte as my and base and put Bestie right into my crease. Though this color doesn’t show up on my eyes, I still like to include this step and build the shades. For building up the crease color I used Transition and R u kitten me. The shades are so blendable and went smooth on the eyes. For deepening the crease and giving the eyes a 3- dimensional effect I used Brownie points and also added it to my outer 1/3 of eyes. For the lid I used Toffee, Jesus!! This shade is so pigmented and butter smooth!  I also added crystal to the inner corner of my eyes to brighten up the look.






For face, I went for a medium coverage foundation with some blush and lots of highlighter! I am following the non- Turing trend and personally I don’t like to contour that often (yes I am like that :|).  I completed the look with pairing a bright pink lip and TADAA! 











MAKEUP DETAILS: 
Face:
1. Kate Tokyo powderless liquid foundation
2. Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in medium
3. Nyx color correcting palette.
4. Rimmel stay matte pressed powder
5. Make up revolution matte blush in Beloved
6. The balm Mary loumanizer

Eyes:
1. Violet voss Holy Grail palette
2. L’oreal false lash architect mascara
3. Kate Tokyo slim gel pencil
4. Maybelline hyper glossy eye liner
5. Glowmiere lashes in Drama Mama
6. Maybelline fit me concealer as base for eyeshadow

Lips:
1. Revlon color matte balm in unapologetic.
2. Maybelline color sensational in Totally Toffee

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. loved the entire look <3, You look stunning :)
    https://herbeautyaffair.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete