Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

TARTE RAINFOREST OF THE SEA WATER FOUNDATION REVIEW|PICTURES|SWATCHES




If your makeup base is perfect you can conquer the world! I truly believe in this as having an even and flawless base is very important to me. I love to pamper my skin with home remedies and organic skincare so that when I do my makeup, the results come out perfect!


 Choosing a right foundation with a perfect match for your skin type is one of the crucial decisions in life. You can read on the steps I follow for achieving a flawless base (here). I always wanted to try Tarte cosmetics as the brand is free of parabens, SFS, mineral oil,phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulphate, gluten and is totally cruelty free. Tarte uses natural ingredients in their products which are meant to improve the texture of the skin too.

 I made my purchase with Tarte Cosmetics when they had 30% off. I bought a few palettes and foundation and the Rainforest of sea has become my HG high-end foundation!
The Rainforest of the Sea foundation retails for 39$ with 30mL of product.


The packaging of the product is love at first sight. A beautiful glass bottle with an ombre dropper! How pretty is that! The glass bottle comes in a blue ombre cardboard box (which unfortunately I threw away, attaching a picture which I took some time ago just to show the packaging).






 It has all the details regarding the product and the brand.  The foundation comes with a dropper which dispenses the right amount of product and prevents wastage. The idea behind the dropper is you can use certain amount of drops to achieve the coverage you want to without under doing or over doing with the base. The foundation has SPF 15 which makes it suitable for day time wear.





The best thing about this product is, it comes in 21 shades from pale to deepest and I found my perfect match in this. I am in the shade light-medium neutral which is perfect for my NC 25 skin tone. 





What made this my HG foundation? THE TEXTURE!! It feels so light on the skin and gives a perfect airbrush finish, SO SMOOTH! I love to use it with my oval brush and it gives the base of your dreams. The coverage is medium to buildable. I kind of skip my concealer with this as it covers almost everything. It does not look patchy, cakey or emphasis on dry patches whatsoever. I always go with high coverage with this one and it gives the most natural finish. 





The consistency on this one is runny, and gives a semi matte finish. This has become my go-to foundation when I have any events or function to go to. I like the way it gives a within natural glow to the skin, defines gorgeousness. It lasts for good 6-7 hours, but doesn’t get oily at the end of the day. It doesn’t oxidizes, accentuates pores or anything. 





For my skin (normal-dry), it’s like a super food and I am never ditching this awesomeness. This is the perfect foundation match I’ve found so far. Dry skinned beauties, try this out! 



 
Swatch Blended

 I didn’t find any single con with this gem except for the price and availability in India. However you can have access to Tarte Cosmetics and other international brands through a seller I can blindly trust on with the prices and authenticity, @internationalmakeup_ 

Overall, I am already getting a backup of it whenever Tarte holds another sale! I love it to Bits! If budget is not any issue PLEASE give it a try! It won’t disappoint you!


UNTIL NEXT TIME,


LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics !! I will try this foundation!! Loved the review ������ I wish this brand comes in sephora ����

    ReplyDelete