Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

DIWALI 2016!! #WHATIWORE #MAKEUPDETAILS




Hello everyone! Wish you all a very happy Diwali and a prosperous new year! After a long festive break, I finally managed to sit down and write. Today, I will be sharing my Diwali #ootd and my makeup breakdown, so let’s get started.





MAKEUP BREAKDOWN: Before starting with my makeup I prepped my skin with a rice scrub and rose water. The rice scrub really helped to take away my tiredness and the appearance of my pores. Starting with my base, I used my all time favourite L’Oreal Infallible 24H foundation. To hide the tiredness under my eye area, I used the peach shade Nyx color correcting palette. The formula in this very creamy and smooth. It is perfect if you have to cover just a little bit, but people with major pigmentation issues or dark under eye area may not love this.




 For concealer I used the star amongst my concealer stash, the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer. To set my base I used the rimmel stay matte long lasting pressed powder. For blush I used Kate Tokyo (a brand from Hong Kong) blush, which is a very soft pink and looks stunning.  For the glow, TheBalm Mary loumanizer steals the show.



Moving to the eyes, the only palette I used is the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette. I used thanks a latte as the base, Transition, Bestie, R you kitten me in the crease. For the outer 1/3 of my eyes I used brownie points and Teddy bear. And for the lid, the most exciting part I used On fleek, which is an orange coral shade and matched my outfit perfectly. I also took brownie points to the lower lash line to smoke out the look. For the inner corner, I used Ploof. 






I winged out my eyes with the Maybelline hyper glossy liner, and for waterline I used brown kohl, which I picked up from Singapore. To tame my lashes my absolute 2 favourites, Too faced Better Than Sex mascara for my upper lashes, and the l’oreal false lash architect for my lower lashes.




 To complete the whole eye drama, I used Drama Mama Lashes from Glowmiere Beauty. 







For lips, I used a combination of Miss Claire SMLC in 17A and Colorbar take me as I am in Mysterious Nude 006.



Outfit details: I wore a gold peplum top with cutout sleeves and paired it with a crepe coral skirt. The peplum top has a zip closure in the front with sequin details. I completed the look with a pair of kundan chandbalis, which enhanced the whole look.







I had a great time this Diwali with my family and I hope you had too. I hope you all like this post and found it informative in some way or the other.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,


LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment