Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

GREENBERRY ORGANICS MUD ASH 3 IN 1 FACE CARE: REVIEW|PICTURES|SWATCHES




Hello everyone! How are you? I had one of the most amazing trips of my life with my family and friends. This time last week I was in the lap of nature surrounded by fresh air and nothing but positive vibes. I had a small vacation to OOTY, and it couldn’t be better. The weather was 100/100 perfect, beautiful places with good food! 

 
If you know. I live in central India, Madhya Pradesh, Indore and the weather here is HOT! I witnessed 15 Degrees in ooty and my skin went through a lot of temperature changes in 5 days. I needed an immediate detox for my skin and this superhero MUD ASH 3 in 1 came to the rescue. 

It retails for INR 499 for 100 grams and is exclusively available on www.amazon.in

WHAT IS IT?  Mud Ash 3 in 1 is a complete skin care one needs to combat skin issues. It acts as a cleanser, scrub and a mask. With the goodness of charcoal, purest form of tea tree oil, kaolin clay, bentonite clay and chamomile extracts it is meant to remove all the dirt from the face with maintaining the PH level of the skin. 



This instantly makes skin brighter and regular usage helps to improve the texture of the skin.  
With the healing of skin from the outside, it also helps the skin from within. It helps to tighten up the pores and also fight with acne causing bacteria thus preventing any type of acne to show up. It also helps in reducing dark spots from the skin thus making it clear. 



 
The product comes in a plastic tub, which is environment
friendly and is very secure to travel with.



What I like the most about it is, this product is on-to- go kinda product, whether you are running short of time or just too lazy to do a step wise skin care routine.  You can easily opt for how you want to make use of this product and gain its benefits.

Coming to the texture, it is airy and feels feather light with small granules which helps in deep exfoliation of skin.  It has this ash-y color to it and after it comes in contact with water it changes to slate-grey, which looks extremely beautiful to me.



I have used this product in all the 3 conditions, and I love using it as a cleanser. It instantly helps to get rid of all the dirt and making it clear. The scrub is heavy on me as I have super sensitive dry skin. It however worked for my sister who has oily skin and it also helped to clear her acne scars.




Overall, I am glad I tried this product after my vacation so I have more clear perspective about it. And I am including this in my regime as a scrub for summers as it will really help in combating those tiny pimples or zits due to sweat and pollution! Plus it is completely organic and safe to use without anything your skin don’t want you to put on ;)

UNTIL NEXT TIME,


LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment