Pages

Friday 10 February 2017

FUSCHIA VKARE GREEN TEA SCRUB & RADIANCE FACE MASK: MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?




Hello everyone! How are you? I have very exciting products to share with you all that actually lives upto all the claims. So basically, our skin changes according to the weather. I usually have normal to dry skin in general but it gets oily in summers and too dry in winters.



 I change my skin care according to the weather as not every product suits me all year round. I recently came across an organic brand Fuschia Vkare which has variety of skin care products ranging from cleansers, exfoliaters, face masks, night creams etc. I chose the green tea scrub as it has anti ageing properties and helps in reducing puffiness and fatigue from the face and radiance mask which helps in tightening the pores and keeping the skin firm. 

PRICE: INR 450 for both the products.

PACKAGING: The products come in a plastic tub with a screw lid. The packaging is completely spill proof and very safe to carry around while travelling. All the ingredients are mentioned on the lid. Nothing too fancy with the packaging, simple and secure.


TEXTURE: The texture of the green tea clarifying face & Body scrub is EVERYTHING!! It is so creamy and soft I cannot resist it using for extra 30 seconds. The granules in the scrub are very mild, they don’t hurt the skin even you use a heavy hand. 


On the other hand, the Radiance mask has a thick texture to it. It does feel soft, the only thing to be taken care of is you do not use extra amount of product on the face.



TOP- Radiance face mask, BOTTOM- Green tea scrub

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCTS: As soon as I received the products I was just too excited to try them because my fellow bloggers love everything about the brand. Before using scrubs or face masks I always splash hot water on my face for good 5-7 times as it helps in opening the pores and the products do their job well.  At first I was head over heels in love with the scrub. It leaves skin softer than a baby’s butt and feels very refreshing. With the advantage of green tea anti-ageing properties it also provides hydration to the skin.



 It takes off all the dead cells from the skin without scrapping the actual layer of skin. In single use you can see visible difference in the skin, it feels radiant and fresh and everything good. The best part about it is it suits all skin types which is a big yay! 

Whenever I use this scrub I always combine it with the radiance face mask. When I used this for the first time, I didn’t see so much of the difference because I didn’t let it sit on my face for a desired time due to cold. The second time I gave it a try, OH MY GOD! I cannot choose what my absolute favourite in between the two is.  I let it sit for a good time, let it do its work and DAMN! It left me with a glowing skin. The mask contains the ingredients which helps in tightening the pores and give skin a firm look.



 My skin didn’t feel stretchy after using it but as I have dry skin I need to apply moisturiser or facial oil afterwards. It reduced the appearance the of my pores and left me a fresh new skin which looked much more clearer and better. I also noticed that it dried down the pimples which were about to pop out*alreadyfeelingblessed* 

Bottom line, I love these products, already getting backups of it and never ditching these two for sure! I love the fact that it suits all skin types and organic so you can give it a try without thinking about the side effects. They are great value for money and the brand has everything for every skin type. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! If you tried any Fuschia Vkare products, what’s your favourite?Let me know in the comments below.
P.S: The products were sent to me through the brand but my views on them is honest and my own.
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
LOVE.



2 comments:

  1. Wow...I so wanna try the radiance mask

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing, definitely give it a try. Thank you!:)

      Delete