Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

VICTORIA’S SECRET PURE SEDUCTION COLLECTION REVIEW




With love, Victoria secret! These words were enough and I was sold! I am a sucker of fragrances. I love everything which is sweet, floral, spicy or musky. 


  My perfume collection mostly contains men perfumes or something with spicy and cinnamon-y flavored scents. As long as I can remember Victoria’s secret is the first brand which made me fall for sweet scents! Their mists and perfumes have a very unusual and uncommon scent which I really love!'




PACKAGING:  The products comes in a cardboard box with pink to purple ombre pattern on it. The box itself is so cute; it reminds me of the new Instagram logo. The products come in a clear plastic bottle with the product information and ingredients written at the back. Each bottle contains 250ML of the product. The packaging on each product really caught my eye. It has a beautiful flower pattern with the names of main scents of the product, and ingredient list at the back.




PURE SEDUCTION MIST: I really enjoy using these products as they can really refresh even my dull days! The scent of the products is sweet and very plumy. The mist is water based and can be used on the top of your clothes as it would not leave any patch. When you spray the mist, it gives a blast of flavors. But once the fragrance sits you can hardly smell it. You really have to layer it up throughout the day.




PURE SEDUCTION BODY LOTION: My favorite product out of the three. Alike the mist it gives the same blast of scents but it actually stays for quite a good time. The lotion is not as heavily scented as mist or body wash, but its mild scent really gets me! The best part is, it is really hydrating and gives skin a good smooth finish.



PURE SEDUCTION BODY WASH: Again starts with blast of scents, too overpowering! The body wash lathers really well and leaves skin soft. Though the fragrance disappear too quickly, which I really dislike! 




Overall, I find this set as a really great gift! The packaging is great, product range is also good!


OVERALL RATING: 3.5/5

Until next time,
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment