Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

DRUGSTORE BEAUTY AND SKIN CARE HAUL: FEBRUARY 2017




Hello loves! How are you? February has been really great for me! A lot of family functions, get together with cousins and of course shopping happened. I got a lot of budget buys, products I wanted to try with good quality. 


 
On my visit to Mumbai, I shopped at a store called Beautiful which is a makeup lover’s dream. And the most exciting thing is I went with one of the kindest, sarcastic and coolest person I have known. I went with Henna, who owns the page @internationalmakeup_ , definitely check her page out. She keeps several international makeup brands and her prices are beat with 100% authenticity.

 She was basically my makeup shopping guide that day, suggested me the best products of the bunch and made me explore several new brands.
I shopped my heart out (it’s a lie, I wanna shop more :( ), found out good quality products at dirt cheap prices. I shopped variety of products from lip products, skincare, eyelashes, face makeup, hair product and what not! I shopped for the brands which are not easily available at my place; I bought brands like sivanna, incolor, Miss Claire, odbo, freeman, etc.

 I will also be sharing the price list so that it is more convenient for you if you plan to buy any of them.


Things I got:
1. Uroparis professional eyelashes in style 61 : INR 150


2. ST. Ives apricot scrub: INR 395



3. Batiste dry shampoo in the variant Fresh : INR 550
4. Freeman face masks in Diamond mineral and Charcoal & Black sugar mud mask: INR 385 each
5. Bath &Body shower gel in Malibu heat: INR 675



 6. Miss Claire Bakes eyeshadow in shade 07: INR 150
7.Incolor blush symphony in shade 05: INR 220



  8. Odbo shimmer brick in shade 01: INR 450


9.Sivanna makeup studio blush in 04: INR 495



10. PAC Colorlock longlasting lipliner in shade so spicy: INR 345



11. Sivanna brow’s secret in 03 dark brown: INR 325



12.Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade 55 & 58 : INR 190


This is a list of thing I got from Beautiful (situated in lokhandwala, Andheri west,Mumbai). 

I also bought a few things from my place. I discovered this brand called NELF which is available at my local beauty store. It is a brand from USA and has variety of products.
Things I got from NELF:
1. Collosal Lipliner in Cupid Pink: INR 135(that’s crazy right? Plus it is AMAZING quality)
2. Kissproof professional lip color (matte liquid lipsticks) in shade 102&104: INR 450 each


3. Mineral Blush in Suntan matte: INR 200



I also got 2 new launches from Maybelline, micellar water (INR 399) and gel liner pencil in glazed toffee (INR 499)




 and 1 new launch from L’oreal, its micellar water (INR 475).



Collectively, I got all of this in February! A big shoutout to Henna for sparing time for me and taking me out for shopping! Let me know if you want any individual review/swatches of any of the products mentioned above, I’d love to share my experiences you all.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, 

LOVE.


8 comments:

  1. Wowww that a really an amazing list....wanna try the lipstick, shimmer and blush��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos! 😍 (Now I feel like shopping!) Never heard about odbo, will try sonething from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that obdo highlighter is amazing!!

      Delete
  3. OMG! It's a treasure. Wish to see swatches of Nelf kiss proof matte and the review of Sivanna blush.

    https://shreemayee2016.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/be-naturally-fabulous-with-amara-organix-face-wash-and-sunscreen/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, both the reviews will be up soon! :D

      Delete