Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

L’OREAL PURE CLAY MASK (RED VERSION) REVIEW|PICTURES|SWATCHES




Hello everyone! How are you? After a LONG break I am finally back with reviews for you all! L’oreal launched their much raved masks here in India in May and they launched 2 versions of it, the red algae and Eucalyptus. 



I pick up the red version which is exfoliating and refining treatment mask not knowing that it is hyped so much in the states and people love it. My expectations just got higher when I heard about the reviews and now that I finally have my opinions about it let’s jump into it!
 
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: The product retails for 850 INR for 48 grams and is available here and major L’oreal counters.


 PACKAGING: The mask comes in a heavy jar packaging; it definitely feels luxurious but is not travel friendly due to its heaviness. The glass jar comes in a cardboard box which has all the details mentioned regarding the product. The actual product is also secured by a lid which scores another plus for the packaging. I love the packaging.




TEXTURE AND FORMULA: It is a peach-y brown mask which almost resembles peanut butter while sitting in the jar. The product has a very creamy mousse-y like texture which makes the application super easy.




 It has very tiny apricot granules in it which are not seen but can be felt on application. The mask is quite thick in consistency but goes on smoothly on the skin. It has a very aromatic fragrance to it which quite relaxes the mind and gives a cooling sensation. 


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE MASK: I was quite excited to use this like, as I am for every mask out there:P My first impressions when the lid was removed was, woah I kinda like how it smells. I immediately gave a good splash of lukewarm water and got my skin ready to use this baby. When I first dipped my finger in it, it felt amazing; very creamy. 



The application of this is like no other, very smooth totally mess proof and satisfying. I actually applied this one as very carefully taking care of it is equal on both the sides of the face coz why not?  I left the mask for 15 minutes on my skin and scrubbed it off. I like the way it felt after the wash. The washing process is super easy and the tiny granules did their job pretty well. 



The mask instantly left my skin clear and smooth. I did clear up the pores but I didn’t find much difference in the size. And the best thing the radiance it leaves on the skin. I totally adore that, it removed dead and dull cells and left skin looking fresh and healthy. Unlike other clay masks this mask didn’t dry out my skin. After wash my skin didn’t feel stretchy or dry in fact it gave a good moisturizing glowing skin in return.


OVERALL, I do like this mask and I see myself using it especially in monsoons. I do tend to use products which are for extreme oily skin and somehow they tend to strip the moisture off my face. With this I know my skin with be nicely cleansed without worrying about the moisture levels of the skin. The only downside I have with the product is the price. Though this will go a long way but I currently don’t see myself repurchasing unless it’s on some good discounts (haha).


UNTIL NEXT TIME,



LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like great product 😍
    But even I'm gonna wait for a sale 🙈🙈

    ReplyDelete