Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

MY TOP FAVORITE SKIN CARE ITEM THIS SUMMER!!




Hello everyone! How are you? If you ask me I am really frustrated with this weather. Surya bhagwan is already in his highest form and this scorching heat is taking away my life!!
Currently, I am on a strict dermatologist prescribed skin care. 

I am on a no makeup spree from March 20 till today (excluding the 3 cheat makeup days, because it was my best friend’s wedding ;)) And I feel extremely good about it. I bought little new stuff in makeup and skincare but I have been only playing with lipsticks currently.  But slowly I am kinda cheating with my skin care as I am always very much intrigued to try new masks, scrubs, sheet masks, oils etc.  


On my trip to Banglore, I pick up a kama ayurveda’s set which included pure rose water and rose and jasmine face cleanser. The set was left untouched until I lost all my patience and decided to try the pure rose water and it smelled like heaven. 


I have been using it nonstop this season and the way it instantly brightens up my skin and helps to keep it hydrated for all day long has taken away my heart. I have a 50 ML bottle currently which is over and my full size bottle is on its way! 


The product claims to balance pH levels of skin and helps tighten pores. The pore tightening effect starts in 21 days, but sadly my bottle got finished before that. 

The 50 ML bottle retails for INR 250 and the 200 ML bottle retails for INR 875 and is available on www.nykaa.com or www.kamaayurveda.com
 
For a product like rose water the price might be slightly expensive for some but it packs a punch. The rose water comes in a plastic bottle with a sprayer which releases the perfect amount of product. It is one of the fine sprayers I came across. You can never over do or under do with this one.


I like to use the rose water AM and PM after cleansing my face. I have dry skin and whenever I use this my skin doesn’t feels dry or stretchy and I then follow it with my moisturiser, sunscreen etc.
I also used the rose water as a makeup base followed by facial oil and it helped my makeup sit very beautifully.


 One can also use it to set their makeup. I believe it makes a perfect travel partner too. Just carry it in your purse and spritz on your face whenever you feel dehydrated or dull.

Overall, I am completely obsessed with this. I have use n number of rose waters and my research for a perfect one is finally over. It suits all skin types and is completely organic. I’d recommend this to everyone who loves to refresh themselves at any hour of the day. It’s magical! 


UNTIL NEXT TIME,



LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment