Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

FOREST ESSENTIALS FACIAL UBTAN ‘SOUNDARYA’ REVIEW|PICTURES




Hello everyone! How are you? I’ve been meaning to share this product with all of you for the longest time, but, like always I test the product for good 5-6 times before giving my thoughts upon it.


 I am using this product for 1 and a half months and I can now finally share what I feel about this one. Organic skincare has become a necessity in my life. I always look for organic products to include in my daily routine. Yes, organic skincare may take a little time to show results, but they always work.

 
Forest essentials Soundarya ubtan has become my necessity. It is one of those products that has become my staple and yes, *SPOILERALERTALREADY* I see myself repurchasing again and again! 


PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: It retails for INR 1025, (I got mine for INR 975, but sadly the brand has hiked the prices *makes me wanna cry*) and is available at Forest Essentials stores and online at www.mynykaa.com

 
PACKAGING: The ubtan comes in a heavy duty plastic tub, feels luxurious to hold. The plastic tub comes in a cardboard box with all the details mentioned regarding the product. 




 The product comes in a yellow powder form with the richness of saffron, almond seeds, orange extract etc. The ingredients list was the first thing that attracted me to the product. As all the ingredients used in the products are natural I was already excited to try this out. The texture of the powder is not very gritty and does not harm the skin.


The product is meant to be mixed with rose water, curd or milk and applied as a mask or a cleanser. I use this in my morning skincare routine. I mix the powder ubtan with milk, and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes so that both the products are absorbed nicely!  



What I like to do with this product is, I make enough paste to be applied to my face, let it dry for 3-5 minutes and scrub it off! I like the daily dose of mild exfoliation it gives. After using this product for a good time, I can say it does make your skin baby soft and helps to clear it up. 



The ubtan takes care of redness, whiteheads and acne scars. It lightens light scars but don't expect it to work on pigmentation. As I am using this product since quite a time, it has definitely brightened my skin overtime and helped maintain a smooth texture. The ubtan gives a gorgeous natural glow and polish to skin. As it is a natural and organic product, all skin types can use it.  

The biggest con I found with the product is it is manufactured in January 2017 and is about to expire in December 2017. I am using this product since 2 months and I’ve finished only ¼ of it. 
 
OVERALL, this is one of the best skincare buys I did in past few months. I really enjoy using it.  I have faced no issues with the product whatsoever, expect the price is on an expensive side also it is not travel friendly as you have to mix a medium to make a paste and use it. It’s 4.7/5


UNTIL NEXT TIME,



LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete