Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

MY FAVOURITE CLEANSERS!




Hello everyone! How are you? I have been meaning to write this post for the longest time and I am so glad I finally made it! Cleansers or face washes play a very important role in our skincare. It’s the first step of our skincare routine and I believe it to be a very important one. I have tried and tested a number of cleansers till date but the only problem I face is I had to change them according to the weather.



 Some works amazing in summers and some in winters. As winters are about to approach, my only concern is to deep cleanse my skin without drying it out. Now that I have found the ones I can use all year round I am so happy I do not have to switch them from season to season! So let’s get started! 


1. THE FACE SHOP RICE BRAN ALL-IN-ONE CLEANSER
This has been my favourite so far! I have been using it since 6 months day and night and can say it’s amazing! It has mini exfoliant beads inside which scrubs off dead cells while cleansing the skin and stores the hydration! You need a coin size amount to cleanse you whole face and it lathers so well. A bottle will last for 9 months! It is for all skin types.



2. KAMA AYURVEDA ROSE AND JASMINE CLEANSER
It was my very first purchase from the brand along with rose water and I fell in love with it! I’d like to define the cleanser as freshness. It has a gel like texture and soothing aroma. What I like the most about this is, it leaves skin squeaky clean and glowing and the results are visible after first use only. Continuous usage of it helps in clearing out the skin and giving it a brighter radiant look. It is for all skin types!




3. FOREST ESSENTIALS FACIAL UBTAN IN “SOUNDARYA”
If you’ve read my detailed review on this, you know I rave about this one. I’ve religiously used it daily and love the effect it gives on the skin. With the goodness of all natural products, it helps in removing tan and maintaining complexion of the skin. The only minus point about this is, I have to make a fresh cleanser daily and use it. I tend to skip using this daily because of making a fresh batch daily so I apply this in every 5 days as a mask. The glow it gives lasts up to 3 days which I absolutely love.




4. GREENBERRY ORGANICS MUD ASH 3 IN 1
   This was my jam in the humid weather. It is a very unique cleanser that you can use as a normal cleanser, scrub and mask. As I fall in dry skin category I only use it as a scrub once in 15 days followed by good moisturising. I’ll mostly use it the same way in winters but in a gap of 20 days as I love the way it deeply cleanses the skin and make it supple. You can read the full review here. It is suppose to be for all skin types but a gem for oily skin people.




 This was my list of favourite cleansers I can vouch on but I also want to share my current favourite product I’ve been using along my cleanser. I’ve started double cleansing since a month and I am grateful I did. I’ve currently loved the SEPHORA CLEANSING OIL. It’s an amazing product. You can use it to remove makeup and break up the dirt from your skin. I’ve literally ditched my makeup removers or Micellar water for this. It removes every inch of makeup from the face and eyes without irritating our breaking out the skin. The actual way of using is to do a massage on you face with oil first and add water in between. That way it turns into a milky emulsion which breaks down the oil thus making it super easy to remove with water. I follow it with my cleanser and rest of my skincare routine. If you’ve not started with double cleansing routine yet, I’d recommend you to start! 




So, this is basically my current cleansing routine and I’ll continue with it until I find more superstar products to test on. Let me know if you like the top favourite’s series and I can do it more for you.


UNTIL NEXT TIME,



LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Greenberry Organics is literally everyone's favorite but am I the only one who hasn't tried it yet ��

    Hearty Diaries

    ReplyDelete