Pages

Friday 30 September 2016

VIOLET VOSS HOLY GRAIL PALETTE: REVIEW|SWATCHES|PICTURES




Happy fall guys! So fall is finally here and I cannot be more excited. My love for deep reds and berry tones is same as my pinks and nudes. 


 Violet voss is a cruelty free brand. To me, this palette is a perfect definition of fall. It is a stunning warm toned palette. It has everything you need, from mattes, satin and shimmery shades. This palette got sold like hot cakes and I finally managed to grab it through an instagram seller La.makeup.shoppe(https://www.instagram.com/la.makeup.shoppe/)




PRICE: 52$, I got mine for 4300 INR, inclusive of shipping and taxes.



PACKAGING: The palette comes in a very sleek cardboard packaging with rubber kinda material on it, very similar to the NARS ones. The palette contains 20 full sized eye shadow pans of 1.8g of product with metallic, matte and satin finish. The palette has a mirror inside it which is of no use ( to me).



The only downside of the packaging is it gets dirty very soon. The rubber material on the palette attracts dust way to quick. Otherwise it is a travel friendly and light weight palette.



The brand literally gave the palette the best deserving name HOLY GRAIL! It is ah-mazing in context of quality, texture, longevity and pigmentation. I really see myself using this one for all the upcoming festivals. The shadows are very creamy and they blend to death!!


There are a few shades which didn’t show up in swatches as they are almost similar to my skin tone. The mattes in the palette are so smooth and do not feel powdery or chalky. My favourite shades out the bunch are transition, hashtag, TOFFEE, teddy bear, cranberry splash and wine n dine. Absolutely stunning shades!!




 The brand has worked fantastic with the metallic shades. The pigmentation is bomb. It looks great on the eyes with zero fallout. 


Swatches of row I (R-L crystal, ploof, thanks a latte, transition, hashtag)

Swatches of row II (R-L awesome sauce, bestie, toffee, chill, how u doin)

Swatches of row III (R-L bat my eyes, cool beans, R u kitten me, so jelly, on fleek)



Swatches if row IV ( R-L brownie points, teddy bear, glamping, cranberry splash, wine n dine)


Overall, I am really impressed with this palette. I really cannot find any downside with it except it is very expensive (considering violet voss shadows are manufactured in china).



UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment