Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

MAKEUP REVOLUTION VIVID BAKED HIGHLIGHTER- GOLDEN LIGHTS REVIEW




Hello everyone,
Highlighters are rage in today’s make up! No makeup look is complete without it (at least not mine). Today I will be reviewing a drugstore highlight for you all. Makeup revolution was the first brand I tried the highlighters.
The brand delivers excellent quality of products with the cheapest rates! Before knowing anything about highlighters I heard very amazing reviews about this everywhere. I grabbed it as soon as possible and I am so happy I did.

PACKAGING: The highlighter comes in a sturdy plastic compact form, very easy to travel with. The packaging does not feel flimsy at all. The highlighter comes in a very beautiful swirl form which reminds me of beach waves. 



The product weighs 7.5grams which is great, as you never go though the whole pan ever!The full ingredients list is mentioned on the back of the product.





TEXTURE: The texture of the product is smooth. The powder is finely milled and does not feel chunky at all. It does not feel butter smooth when compared to other high end highlighters but for the price it doesn’t really matter a lot and also it looks beautiful on the skin without clogging pores and highlighting them.




PIGMENTATION: The very first thing I loved about this highlighter is the shade. It is very beautiful gold highlight with yellow undertones, which is a big yay as it will suit majority of Indian skin tones. The pigmentation of the product is BANG on!  You really need a very light hand while using it as it is ridiculously pigmented. If you go overboard with it, you will surely end up looking like a torch ball!



I really like to use this product as my brow bone highlighter, for inner corner of my eyes, and also for the days when I need a bit of color on my eye lids as an eye shadow.




This highlight is best suited for people with light to medium skin tones. I am not sure about how it will look on very deep skin tones as it’s a true yellow gold shade. And it may look like a stripe of glow on the face (if this makes sense).







PROS:
1. Very affordable
2. Availability
3. Nice texture
4. Does not accentuate or clog pores
5. Excellent pigmentation
6. Travel friendly

CONS:
1. May not suit very deeper skin tones

OVERALL VERDICT: 4/5

Until next time,
LOVE.




No comments:

Post a Comment