Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

TOO FACED NATURAL MATTE: REVIEW|PICTURES|SWATCHES







 Mad for mattes? This is for you! I have always been crazy about matte stuff, be it matte nails, matte lips, matte accessories and even matte eye shadows.


 Eye shadows can really change the whole makeup game. Be it subtle or dramatic. It really accentuates the eyes giving it a 3D look! I am a sucker of eye shadows so much.  Doing eyes makes me feel confident and fierce at the same time.

I LOVE my matte eye shadows, as they play a very important role in doing eye makeup of any kind.  For days I do not feel like doing too much with my eyes, I just swipe a warm brown or burnt- orange color in my crease, and voila! Good to go!



 Talking about my all time favorite matte palette; TOO FACED NATURAL MATTE, it has 9 mattes with range of warm and cool toned neutral shades, which works perfectly for day and night wear. Absolutely love the color scheme; ample for creating subtle, cut crease or Smokey eye look. You can never go wrong with such mattes.




 Very universal shades and will suit to almost all skin types and eye colors. The packaging is absolutely adorable. It has a gorgeous lace detail on it. Great for traveling as well.




The palette is divided into three parts; day, classic and fashion. It also comes with a mini tutorial which explains how to use the shadows. 




Matte shadows are always considered to be chalky and powdery but it’s not the case with this one. The shadows are very much creamy and pigmented. Very easy to blend and build up. Does not apply patchy and gives a smooth finish. 



The amount I spent on this is worth every buck. I found this little gem in sephora Singapore for 53$ and my search for a mini, travel friendly matte palette was finally over! Hands down, this is my personal favourite all matte palette.

Overall rating, 5/5 

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment